Monday, June 1, 2009

Beep my Beep, Jersey




I don't know, but it's just fucking amazing for some reason.

I can't find much about Addeboy vs Cliff, but I do know that they're a house/electro duo from Sweden, and they look like this:



I found their video floating around on another blog that I have since lost track of.

The song and video remind me of middle school...and parts of high school. And the summer nights I spent at that 17 and under club on the Jersey Shore when I was 14. My pals and I would wear our most sparkly spaghetti strap tanks and whitest keds and have someone's parents drop us off outside the club, where we'd grind with the underage surfer guys and sweat our asses off until it closed at 10pm. What the hell were we thinking?

Still, those nights were awesome, and I remember them vividly. Who knew I'd be more of a clubber at 14 than I am at 23? Is that kinda lame?

Leave it to the Swedes to bring it all back. I wonder if that club is still around...?

No comments: