Thursday, December 11, 2008

POTTER!


Oh my goodness! I know I some may look down at me for this, but you know what? I'm not ashamed. Not ashamed of the fact that I have been a rabid Harry Potter fan since I was in middle school. Not ashamed of the fact that I've read a few of the books 2-3 times. Not ashamed of the fact that I was young enough when I started reading them to think I had a chance being cast as Hermione Granger if they were ever made into movies. I had really frizzy hair back then! I actually still do have frizzy hair but age has graced me with the wisdom to know how to contain it. A bit.

So, a Harry Potter exhibition is coming to Chicago in April. Lucky for me, I have la famiglia in Chicago and I was already planning on visiting them early next summer. This makes those plans concrete.

Yay!


Also, I kept writing "Happy Hotter" instead of "Harry Potter". Hello, subconscious?

No comments: